Saturday, January 5, 2019

Wardrobe Challenge Day 5!

Hello! The weekend is here and I have time to catch up on more wardrobe-related things! 


Day 5: Your Most Popular Brand

For some reason, instead of making my life easier and just telling you what my favorite brand was, I had to spend a good 5+ hours making a collage of photos of the brand's name featured on every print I own from them.

Maybe I'll make a guessing game in the future or something? 

Of course Angelic Pretty is the winner here! I've tried out various brands and off-brands and somehow they keep dragging me back in with their quirky, colorful, and sweet prints. Something about their aesthetic has always appealed to me!

Do you see your favorite print featured here? Do you have a favorite lolita brand? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment