Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hello All!

   I started a blog on here a long time ago (Around 2011 I believe) but didn't update much, I was bad at coming up with topics and ideas to blog about. I'm back now, after deciding with a little help from a few friends! (Jamie and Kim) Hopefully this time around, my blogging goes a little more smoothly.
   I suppose a little introduction is in order. My name is Rae, and I'm a lolita located in Colorado. I've been into the fashion for about 10 years or so now. My style mostly revolves around sweet and hime substyles, though I dabble in others a bit as well. My favorite brand is Angelic Pretty, and it takes up the majority of my lolita wardrobe. I have a love for all things cute of course, and collect just about anything with alpacas and cats on it.
  A lot of my time is spent crafting things when I'm not at work or on the internet. I sew, make jewelry, make decoden, embroider, and even make props occasionally. I hope to incorporate some of my crafting stuff into my blog every once in a while, and possibly get around to making tutorials to share with you guys! I love creating things to go with my coordinates, and feel like it gives them an extra unique touch.
  I hope you guys can bear with me on my new blogging experience. And feel free to share your blogs with me as well! If you're interested in checking out my tumblr as well, you can find it here, though some of the things posted with cross over with my blog here. I look forward to posting again soon!

-Rae ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

No comments:

Post a Comment