Monday, February 1, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 32

Whew, I made it to February, and got caught up just in time! 
Day 32: Write about your perfect Valentine's Day lolita meet.

While I'm always kind of on the fence about how I feel when it comes to Valentine's Day, I always love the aesthetic of it! Lots of heart and flower motifs, and red and pink! I think my perfect Valentine's Day meet would have to be something along the lines of an afternoon tea in a cute rose garden! Everyone could exchange handmade valentines, and baked goods! There's already a Valentine's Day meet scheduled for my comm this year, we're going to a free day at the doll museum, and exchanging valentines with everyone like we did in grade school! It'll be lots of fun, but perhaps one year I'll have to make that rose garden tea a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment