Tuesday, March 8, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 67

Hello all! I'm sorry about the unexpected hiatus, I had a lot come up in the past month. I wanted to go back and make posts to catch up on all the challenges I've missed, but I'm afraid it would get to be much too overwhelming for me, so I'm picking up on the current day instead. 
Day #67: Share your favorite picture of yourself in lolita.

I really wanted to do this challenge because I don't have the greatest self confidence. I don't find myself photogenic, and can always pick out a million flaws in my photos, so I don't often have a photo that I REALLY like. Instead of picking my favorite photo, I decided to challenge myself to pick out my top three photos of all time!

Number 3:
From Easter a few years ago. It'n not the most perfect photo, but 
I really loved this coordinate.

Number 2:
One of my Birthday coordinates from annual tea at the Brown Palace. 
It's not the fanciest of coordinates, especially compared to more 
recent birthday ones, but I really loved how I looked in this photo, and 
just think it's a nice elegant picture overall.

Number 1:
This is from one of the first times I wore Cat's Tea Party! I had gone to the botanic
gardens for a photoshoot with a friend, and wanted to portray a sort of fairy princess
 look. There's a few things Iwould change about the coordinate now, but I think this
photo captures the sort of look I was going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment