Sunday, June 12, 2016

LLC #162 & #163

Hello! I am in the process of planning some big events for my local community, but they're a big surprise at the moment so I will hopefully make a post when everything is said and done! For now, here's a couple days of Lifestyle Lolita challenge posts!
Day #162: Photograph your favorite headpiece.

Now, I am a fan of weird, kitschy items, and have more bags shaped like objects than I do useful ones. Of course, my favorite hat also fits in along those lines! I make a beret look like a pancake to fit a coordinate for my Honey Cake jsk, and I can't help love how silly it is.

---------------------------------

Day #163: Design a coordinate based on a book.
I was super excited for this one! I received AATP's Le Petit Prince JSK for Christmas last year, and haven't had an opportunity to coordinate it yet! Obviously, it's based off of Le Petit Prince/ The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, which is my favorite book!


No comments:

Post a Comment