Wednesday, January 16, 2019

EGL Wardrobe Challenge Day 16!

Hello again! I've been busy planning for Paradiso as I decided to buy tickets at the very last minute. I'm usually extremely shy at lolita events, despite going to them for several years now. I'm hoping to make new friends though, as well as meet up with those I've met before! Let me know if you plan on going too!


Day 16: The most difficult item to track down.


I'm trying hard not to make any copycat posts here, but Bunny-Chan Pockets was truly the most difficult piece to track down! At first I didn't have a ton of interest in it, but a few years after its release (probably around 2010 or 2011?) I finally ended up falling for it! 

Between then and now I've bid on three separate auctions, been scammed once, and hit the "Buy It Now" Button a couple seconds too late. The only other piece that even compares to the sweat and tears I put into finding this thing would be my Honey Cake Purse, which is a close second.


The bunny pin is the cutest thing! Some of the auctions I had seen for it didn't include the little guy, so I'm glad I managed to get one.


Real pockets!


I love scallop hems and wish they still made pieces that had them! I definitely want to add more to my collection.

Do you have a piece you've pined over for ages? Did you finally manage to get a hold of it? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment