Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Wardrobe Challenge Day 9!

Hi again! I'm back with more frilly, wardrobe-y goodness as I move on to day 9 of the wardrobe challenge!


Day 9: Your Most Popular Color


Can you guess what my favorite color is? Pink is the most common color to pop up in my wardrobe, followed by Ivory (most of which also has pink on it anyway). Most of these pop up in other parts of the wardrobe challenge, so I'll save the detail shot for those pages. I also have twice as many pink blouses and cutsews as I do any other color as well!

On the opposite spectrum, my least favorite color in lolita is black. It may be because I'm mostly a sweet lolita, or because I tend to stray away from the color outside of the fashion as well. Most of the black items I've had have not lasted long after being introduced to my wardrobe.

Do you have any reoccurring color themes in your closet? Have any colors you dislike in lolita? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment