Friday, January 11, 2019

EGL Wardrobe Post- Day 11!

Hello and welcome to the return of my photos of frilly things!


Day 11: The Oldest Item You Own (By Year Released)


I bought this Babydoll JSK several years ago on Mbok. After hours of searching through Lolibrary and HelloLace, I was unable to find this particular colorway for the red version as they all had the red lace rather than white. I inquired about it on a Free For All thread on livejournal, and with the help of a couple sleuthing individuals and Way Back Machine, they deducted that it pre-dated 2001! 


I've had a few old-school pieces over the years, but this one has somehow managed to stay in the best condition (minus a couple little stains).


My favorite part of this piece is definitely the lace, It's so intricate! 

Do you have a dinosaur hiding in your closet? How old is your "oldest piece"? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment