Sunday, January 6, 2019

Wardrobe Challenge Post- Day 6!


Hello friends! I'm on to day 6 of the lolita wardobe challenge and still going strong! This post is a little later than usual because it took me a lot of time to decide which to choose!


Day 6: Your Favorite Coord


So just over a year ago, I invited my friends and family to The Brown Palace for afternoon tea as I did every year for my birthday. After tea was finished, the group was taken on a tour of the hotel as I snuck away to change my coordinate. They were lead into an empty room where my fiance and I held a surprise wedding ceremony!

Excuse the awkward face, I was trying not to cry!

I'll probably create another post later on and go more in-depth on the details since this is supposed to be about my wardrobe, but my wedding coord has definitely been one of my favorites! When you've been into the fashion for so long, it's sometimes hard to reach a level where you feel like you've coordinated an outfit fit for "special occasions" but I certainly felt special in this!


Did you wear a lolita dress for your wedding or do you plan to in the future? Do you have a favorite coordinate of your own? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment