Monday, January 14, 2019

EGL Wardrobe Challenge Day 14!

Good afternoon! I'm doing a bit better, and hopefully will be able to schedule a few days in advance to get through my hectic work week! I'm on to Day 14 of the EGL wardrobe challenge!


Day 14: Your Most Popular Motif


My favorite motif happens to be food! There's not a particular type of food that attracts me most, but I also seem to be drawn to the weirdest ones (Pancakes? Lemons?) I have lots of berry-themed pieces as well! 

The following detail photos were taken for my "Most Popular Brand" theme, but I figure who wouldn't want to see them closer?

Milky Berry

Fresh Cherry

Miracle Candy

Diner Doll

Melty Ribbon Chocolate
Wonder Party

Sugary Carnival

Honey Cake

Melty Cream Donuts

Do you have a favorite motif or theme? What about any weird items you collect? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment