Friday, January 4, 2019

Wardrobe Challenge Day 4

Welcome Back! Or welcome for the first time! As the fourth day of the Lolita Wardrobe challenge approaches, I am already forgetting which prompt I'm supposed to be posting.


Day 4: Your First (Or Oldest) Brand Piece


As the name would creatively imply, Cat Print Skirt by Metamorphose was one of the first pieces to catch my eye by featuring playful kitties frolicking around the hem. I opted for the long length version because, not owning a main piece from brand before, I assumed the regular length would basically reach my crotch at 5'7". Turns out it still reaches below my knee and I've since learned my lesson.

Turns out that Meta has five documented prints called "Cat Print". This was the last one released before they
started giving them other names.
The design is simple, but the detail of the print is quite nice.
What was the first brand piece you've acquired? Is it still hanging in the depths of your closet? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment