Friday, January 18, 2019

EGL Wardrobe Post Day 18!

Hello! Lately I've been on a huge nostalgia binge, reading old Gothic Lolita Bibles and browsing old coords on the internet. I finally made my way to daily_lolita to find the pictures with my sunflower JSK and it really hit me hard. I miss the old community and clothes and how special the fashion made me feel. It makes me remember why I got into this fashion in the first place. I'm glad that the community is growing and things are easier to find, but it all seems different. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Anyway, here's the next post for the wardrobe challenge!


Day 18: Your Most Versatile Item


I bought this in San Francisco this last summer and holy heck, it's super comfy and definitely the most versatile piece I own! I only wish they had a short sleeve version as well for the summer.


The ribbon is removable, so it can be switched out with different colors!


Cute detailing on the collar. Cutsews are definitely one of my favorite lolita items, as they're extremely comfy!

Do you have a versatile piece that works with everything? What about a piece so comfy you wear it all the time? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment