Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Welcome to 2109!

Hello Again! It's a new year and a new kind of wardrobe challenge. I am notoriously bad at keeping up with challenges, but I was tagged in one on Instagram that's been making its rounds lately.

Be sure to check out @thefabledfawn on Instagram!
Instead of the usual wardrobe post for January, this seems to add a bit more excitement while still including most of the pieces a wardrobe post consists of! I'm hoping to include a few detail shots of each piece as well.

Day 1: Your Favorite Dress


Of course this challenge starts off with the most difficult task: picking a favorite! I have tons of favorite pieces for different reasons, but in the end, I decided to go with my Misty Sky JSK from Angelic Pretty This is by far one of the comfiest dresses I own! With full back shirring and waist ties, it accommodates a variety of sizes. The print is subtle enough that you can get away with coordinating it with about a million things. The best part though has to be that this beauty comes with TWO hidden pockets!

The more pockets, the better!

Cute detailing!

My favorite part of the print is the little moon!

Custom lace detailing at the hem.

Do you have a favorite dress in your wardrobe or are you still undecided? Are you taking part in the wardrobe challenge or going the traditional route? Let me know what you think and be sure to stay tuned for Day 2 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment