Monday, January 7, 2019

EGL Wardrobe Challenge- Day 7!

Howdy! It's a whole week into the new year and the wardrobe challenge now! 


Day 7: An Item You Could Never Sell


Unfortunately I only snagged one photo of this bad boy this time around. Basically anyone who knows me in person knows how long it took me to get this goddamn pancake bag purse. I managed to snag the Honey Cake OP the year it was released, and the JSK several years later. Throughout the years however, I tried auction and auction again to win the Honey Cake bag. A couple years ago, I finally managed to snag this from an auction on Yahoo Japan and to my surprise, it was still new with tags when it arrived! Due to the amount of time I spent looking over the years, I feel like I could never sell this bag!

Do you have a piece that you feel like you could never sell? Is there a piece you've hunted down forever? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment