Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Wardrobe Challenge Day 2

Hello! Day 2 of the Lolita Wardrobe Challenge is here! In case a refresher is needed, or if anyone wants to join in, here's the list again.


Day 2: The Most Recent Addition


I received Toy Fantasy by Angelic Pretty for Christmas this year from my husband! I'm not gonna lie, back in the day I really hated the toy prints that AP was coming out with. For some reason they slowly grew on me over the years, perhaps in a desperate attempt to recreate the nostalgia of the Golden Era of sweet lolita. 

This JSK in particular seems to have more details than a lot of the prints I see from AP.

Besides Lyrical Bunny and Lilitomo-Chan, the giraffe is my favorite!

Even the waist ties are adorable!

Did you receive any lolita items from a loved one over the holidays? Did you recently acquire a love for a motif you once hated? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment