Sunday, January 10, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 10

Hello! It's time for day 10 of the 365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge already!
Day 10: Transport to the storefronts of lolita stores you would like to visit in person.

This one is certainly an interesting challenge. I've been to Angelic Pretty in San Francisco already, and Baby the Stars Shine Bright in both San Fran, and New York. I guess next on my list would be BTSSB in Paris!
It looks so cute! And much more pink than I remember both of the stores here in the US being. While I would like to visit Japan someday, Paris is actually a bit higher on my list. I'm also not too picky on specific stores in Japan. I only wish Angelic Pretty still had a store in Paris as well!

Can we also appreciate how darn cute this little lounge is?

No comments:

Post a Comment