Monday, January 18, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 18

Day 18 is here! How is everyone coming along with their challenges? 

Day 18: Learn how to press flowers

This is another easy day for me, because I've done it before! I scrapbook every once in a while, and when i go on trips, I like to take a couple local flowers, and press them to add them to my book! I even had some gorgeous ones from when I visited Scotland last year, but sadly, they seemed to have disappeared on the trip home. Instead, here's some primrose I picked in South Dakota. I believe these are about 2 years old now?

I pressed some flowers I had recieved for my birthday from one of my friends as well, but it ended up crumbling before I got it into my book. Next time I get my hands on some flowers, I'll definitely try again!


No comments:

Post a Comment