Monday, January 4, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 4

Hello! Day 4 of the 365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge is up! 

Day 4: Learn a new easy hairstyle.
I'm totally the laziest person in the world, so I prefer to wear wigs instead of styling my hair when I wear lolita, but lately I've been getting major headaches when I wear wigs, so this year in general, I want to start styling my own hair more often! I have my own usual go-to hairstyle when I wanna look cute, but of course, it gets old to see all the time, haha.

A blurry selfie of my favorite hairstyle
One hairstyle I've always wanted to try, I actually found a long time ago in one of my old english Gothic & Lolita bibles. I though it was super cute, but have never gotten around to trying it. This year, I hope to finally give it a try! I'll be sure to keep you updated when I do so!

The bunny-ears style on the bottom left! Though I have also been a fan of the
 faux-bob on the right, and will likely try it out too someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment