Wednesday, January 20, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 20

I'm not gonna lie, I suck at writing these little intro blurbs, haha. Does anyone read these anyway? I may skip them and go straight into the challenge from now on to make things a little easier for myself. Also, new blog design! yay! I wanted t make things a little more simple, and keep it easy on the eyes!
Day 20: Look up the performance schedule for your local ballet.

So, coming up in February, our local ballet will actually be performing Alice in Wonderland! Our community is holding a meet for it, but I have to work that day, and would be cutting it super close to the time the performance would start, so I may have to go and see the show a different day. It looks super cute however, and I would definitely love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment