Saturday, January 2, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 2

Hello! It's time for day 2 of the Lifestyle Lolita Challenge!

Day 2: Look up a list of museums in your area
This one's an easy one! Right off the bat I can think of two museums around Denver that I've always wanted to go to. First is the Molly Brown House Museum, a victorian home of the former Molly Brown, who survived the sinking of the Titanic. It's such a cute place, where a Victorian Tea service is also available, and would even be fitting for a lolita meet!


Second, would be the Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls, and Toys. What can I say, I have a soft spot for miniature items, and I think it would be really neat to visit. There's actually a lolita meet planned there in February, so I'm hoping to be able to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment