Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Annual Wardrobe Post!

Hey there! I just finished up my annual wardrobe post on EGL, and was inspired to post it here as well! Instead of cross posting, I'll be posting the whole thing here, so I warn you now, it'll be pretty image-heavy! I left out a lot of accessories, since most of my room is filled with lolita-related stuff, there was just too much for me to account for, haha.

My username on EGL is sugarkit, if you coudn't tell.
 JSKs & OPS
Handmade Cat JSK & IW Sugar Cake OP

AP Marshmallow Bunny JSK & AP Little Birds Symphonia JSK

AP Cat's Tea Party JSK & BTSSB Arietta OP

AP Dramatic Rose JSK & Kidsyoyo Sailor OP (Embroidered by me)

AP Honey Cake JSK & AP Wonder Party JSK

AP Classic Melody JSK
(Please excuse the black train, I used it for a tea party and haven't had a chance to remove it yet, haha)

BL Dot OP & BTSSB Babydoll JSK (2000)

AP Vanilla-Chan JSK & AP Romantic Rose Letter JSK

AP Miracle Candy JSK & Infanta Frozen World JSK

AP Dream Sky JSK & AP Dreamy Planetarium JSK

AATP Le Petit Prince JSK & IW Rose Stained Glass JSK

AP Magic Etoile JSK

AP Sweet Girl Room JSK & AP Mallorca Cutsew OP

Handmade Sunflower JSK & AP Sugar Fairy Cake JSK

AP Sweet Cream House JSK & AP Royal Unicorn Gobelin OP

BL Merry-Go-Around JSK & Infanta Cream Cat JSK
 Skirts
Thrifted  Heart Skirt, Offbrand Underskirt, & Meta Triple Cherry

Meta Cats, Meta Melody Cats, & AP Rose Toilette

AP Musee du Chocolat, AP Misty Sky, & Ap Lady Rose

Handmade High-Waisted Floral, Handmade Underskirt,& Haenuli Little Prince

Handmade Balloons, BL Corset Skirt, & Offbrand Underskirt
 Tops
I have about 2 or 3 times more tops than these, but taking all of them out and off the hangers would have been a bit too much for me. Instead, I have all of my brand tops here. Offbrand and Taobao omitted.
BTSSB x2, AP x7
(Yellow & Brown dyed & embroidered by me)

BTSSB x2, AP x2
AP, BTSSB, Offbrand (I wear this one a ton so I included it), AP
AP, BTSSB
 Accessories
AP x3, Offbrand Alpaca bag
AP x4
AP, F21, Loris, AP
AP, Accessorize, AP, VIntage

BTSSB & AP Totes
F21 beret, Elpress L Bonnet, Handmade Berets x2, AP veil
AP headbows x6
IW, AP x5
Infanta, AP, BTSSB
AP Clips x2

Offbrand, BTSSB, AP x5
AP x2, Offbrand, AP x2, BTSSB, AP
AP x2, Ophanim, AP x2
I have tons more socks and tights, but these are the most interesting ones. :)

BL, Funtasma, BL, SS, Funtasma, BTSSB
BL, Dream V, Irregular Choice, BL, Offbrand x2

BL x3, SS x2
BL, SS, BL, Antaina

No comments:

Post a Comment