Friday, January 8, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 8

Another day, another challenge. Here we are in a new week!

Day 8: Share your favorite local lolita haunts.
  I end up busy with work a lot, and haven't had as much time to dress up lately as I'd like to, but when I had more time on my hands, I wore the fashion out as much as I could. Usually, I wear it to my ballroom dance classes! I also enjoy testing out tea shops in my frills, and even just going on adventures to places I haven't been before. Museums and the Botanic Gardens are also top choices for me.
   I used to work at a boba shop, and enjoy visiting again when I'm nearby. Since I wore lolita when I worked there, I like wearing it there again when I get the chance!
Sadly, I don't get to wear it as much outside of meets and the occasional convention, but I'm hoping to change that this year, and get dressed up more often just for the heck of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment