Tuesday, January 26, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 25

Day 25: Spare some time for an indulgent wash.

     Okay, this one I found a bit weird, haha. I don't take baths, mostly because I'm too tall to fit in most bathtubs, but I do like to take long showers. I'll take time to reflect on my day or the past or whatever's on my mind, and I like to use a sugar scrub to scrub it away! 
     I guess I'll also share my favorite body wash while I'm at it. The Sugar Crush scent by Soap & Glory is my absolute favorite, and I use the body wash, body butter, and just about whatever over product thatcomes in that scent! It smells a bit like key lime pie, but I'm not usually a fan of key lime, so I'm not sure what it is that attracts me to the scent. There's just something about it that I really love!

No comments:

Post a Comment