Thursday, January 7, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 7

I'm a little late because I haven't been home all day today, but I made it to Day 7 of the 365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge! Yay!

Day 7: Photograph little details from your favorite dress
Most of the challenges so far were ones I could have done easily, despite being home, but of course the one day I stay at a friend's house, this one gets posted! Haha. I finally got home, and braced myself for the challenge of deciding which dress was my favorite. Since I own a few of my dream dresses, this ended up being quite hard! I decided to go with Cat's Tea Party from Angelic Pretty however, since it's my rarest print, and ends up getting saved for special occasions only. My apologies for any wrinkles from storage, since it hangs in my closet for very long periods of time.
My favorite litte sassy kitty!
Honestly, I'm curious as to how they'd hold the silverware.
Closeup of the lace on the bust. Sadly, this one didn't come with custom lace, but the roses are pretty!
Shot of the border print and dotted tulle on the hem. "Kira" is scripted on the fan of one kitty, while
"Angelic Pretty" is scattered around some of the cameos on the rest of the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment