Wednesday, January 13, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge-Day 13

Hello again! I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, and ended up going to the doctor's office, so I'll make this one a bit short so I can get some sleep. He's day 13 of the challenge!
Day 13: Read an essay by Novala Takemoto.
I'll admit, before this challenge, the only thing I've read from him is Kamikaze girls, but Lace a la Mode posted a handy link with some translations of his work. The one I chose in particular was purely because the title interested me. "A Letter to Young Ladies" is the piece in question. I felt like the writing was smooth, and had a nice tone, despite being translated from Japanese, so not entirely original. I'm definitely interested in reading some more of the works found on the archive page, though perhaps another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment