Tuesday, January 5, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 5

Here's to day 5 of the 365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge! Hanging in there so far!
Day 5: Discover a new book to read.
 I feel like I may be cheating at this one a little bit. I started reading a new book back in December, but I never find time to read, except during my lunches at work, so it takes me forever to get through a book. One of my best friends recommended one of her favorite books to me, so on my last trip, I decided to drag it along with to read on the plane. I'm only about halfway through, and it's already 2016, so it counts as a new book to read this year, right? 
 Anyway, the book itself is called "The Night Circus", written by Erin Morgenstern. It's about a circus that travels across the globe, popping up like magic in a new location overnight, and is only open from sundown to sunrise while it's there. There's real magic in the circus, disgused as fake magic, and it's a pretty good novel if you're into circus-y themes, romance, and goth type stuff, and, of course, magic. Of course, since I haven't yet finished the book, and since I wouldn't want to ruin it for you anyway, I can't tell you how great the ending is, but so far, I would reccommend. It's written in more of a Young Adult style reading, which I know some people aren't into reading, but I sometimes find the best stories in YA and childrens' books! Any good books you'd like to reccommend? I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment