Sunday, January 31, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- day 29

Sorry I'm a bit behind, it's been a bit crazy the past few days!
Day 29: Write a letter to yourself 5 years from now.

I honestly got stuck on this one, besides certain events that have happened lately, and wanting to do this challenge properly, I haven't been able to keep up! I plan to write an actual letter to myself, on some cute stationary I have lying around that I never get to use, and seal it up for me to read later down the road. Since I haven't had chance to write one proper, I guess I'll use this as a bit of a placeholder until I can. That way I can get caught up with the challenges as well! As for in the future, I'd definitely be interested to see what I've done with my life. At the moment, I'm still in that phase of deciding what I want to be when I grow up, haha. I'm also interested to see how my lolita style will have changed throughout the years! I'm not sure of everything I will ask myself, but I'll be sure to report back when I'm finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment