Sunday, January 17, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 17

Day 17 is here! 

Day 17: Make a travel wishlist.

This challenge is one I'm particularly fond of! Travelling is one of my favorite things next to lolita. I've been all over the United States, and last year, I was lucky enough to leave the country for the first time on a trip to Ireland and the UK! Of course, I have many more places I want to visit, but I'll just share some big destinations, or I may drag this post on forever.
  • Versailles, Moulin Rouge, Disneyland Paris, and BTSSB in France
  • Rottenburg, Dresden, and Berlin in Germany
  • Redwood Forest in Northern California, and Portland, Oregon
  • Harajuku, Sanrio Puroland, and Tokyo Disney Sea in Japan
  • Prince Edward Island, and Edmonton in Canada
  • Disney World in Florida!
Of course, there's a million other places I'd like to visit,or even revisit, but these are a few I would like to knock off the list. Perhaps I'll even meet of with some of the local lolita comms along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment