Wednesday, January 6, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 6

Wow! It's almost a week in to 2016 already! Can you believe it? The new day for the 365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge is up!
Day 6: Change your alarm to something pleasant.
This one was a bit tough, only because my itunes refused to register any of my devices, but now that I've gotten that fixed, here we are! I usually have an obnoxious tone for my alarm, because I have a hard time hearing it when I'm sleeping, and often sleep though 3-5 alarms. For the sake of this challenge though, I decided to change it to something a little more soothing, so I'll find out tomorrow if all goes well!

I went with a music box version of "For the First Time in Forever" from Frozen! If it doesn't go over well as an alarm, I may change it to a ringtone later in, it's so pretty! Anyone else go with the Disney route for their challenge? And suggestions that may help me better with waking up in the morning? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment