Saturday, January 9, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 9

Hi there! I was feeling a bit under the weather today, so I'm a bit late for Day 9! It's still technically the 9th here though, hehe.
Day 9: Design a coordinate based on a fairytale.
I almost went the super easy route and did The Little Prince or The Snow Queen, using the dresses I own based off of those stories, but I figure I would challenge myself a little at least! I wanted to wear the coordinate, but sadly did not have enough energy to, so I hope my floordinate is okay!
My next character idea was Gretel, from Hansel and Gretel, so I went with that! I used Sweet Cream House by Angelic Pretty to represent the house of sweets that witch used to lure in Hansel and Gretel. I would have preferred a scarf for headwear as opposed to the bowler, but I didn't have anything laying around that would have worked, so I thought it would be cutest with the theme! My browns look a bit off, but they seem to match much better in real life, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment