Thursday, January 28, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 27

Day 27: Look up the performance schedule for your local orchestra.

I admit, I've never been to the orchestra before! I prefer something a little more visual, but I have heard good things about the Colorado Symphony, so I took a look at their website. Sadly most of their performances are on weekends, which aren't good days for me since usually when I have a weekend off, I have a meet or other plans already. It'd be super cool to see a performance one day though! The one that looked most interesting to me was their performance of music from Harry Potter! I love the series, and think it would be awesome to see them perform it live!

Photo from the Colorado Symphony

2 comments:

  1. I just read all of your posts for the Lifestyle challenge~! You're so cute, haha. <3 keep going rae!

    <3 scout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I hope they were entertaining enough. <3

      Delete