Friday, January 1, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge


Hello all, and Happy New Year! I know it's been a long time since I posted on here. I'm not exactly the most active in the blogging/ online community. Today, my attention was caught by a recent challenge posted by Lacealamode where it prompts a small challenge every day this year related to your lolita wardrobe, and that only takes a few minutes. I believe it will help to grow and define yourself as a lolita! I'm joining in as much as possible, though I apologize if I fall behind on any days. Please feel free to join me!



Day 1: Set a Goal for your Wardrobe
     This is a a bit of a tough one for me right off the bat, haha. My wardrobe is a fairly large size, but I'm definitely looking to collect more pieces. I guess for me, this year I hope to sell off the pieces I don't like, or never wear, because I'm lazy and have had them in there way longer than I should, and finally add some of my wishlist items that I've super crazy about. I also want to add some more cutsews and cardigans to my collection, because they fit my chest much better than blouses, and are way more comfortable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment