Friday, January 22, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day22

Wow! I made it three weeks into the challenge! I'm pretty proud of how I'm doing, and a bit surprised I haven't given up yet, to be honest, haha. 
Day 22: Share a favorite book that other lolitas might like.

While technically a children's book, I honestly cannot stop recommending this book to people, because it's one of my favorite books of all time. If you ever get the chance, please read The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry. 

Image from goodreads.com

It's a story of a pilot whose plane goes down in the Sahara Desert, and is greeted by a Prince who comes from the stars. I don't want to share too much, but the book talks about the Prince's travels, and how he managed to end up in the desert. I really love ths book, and I feel like it could fit with lolita easily. Both Haenuli, and Alice and the Pirates have made prints based off the story! (And of course I own them both, haha.) A movie adaption was also released in some countries at the end of last year, and is making it's way to the US in the next couple months.

The Little Prince series from BTSSB/ AATP
The Little Prince by Haenuli

No comments:

Post a Comment