Tuesday, January 26, 2016

365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge- Day 26

Day 26: Photograph your newest lolita purchase.

Technically, I wasn't the one who purchased it, since it was a Christmas gift from my mom, but my most recent piece is Le Petit Prince- My Tiny Horoscope Rosé JSK in Blue from Alice and the Pirates! The Little Prince is one of my favorite books, so I got extremely excited when I found out they were releasing this print. There's actual pictures from the book printed inside the stars!
The JSK! I didn't realize one of the edges had flipped until I uploaded the photos, haha.


Illustrations from the book! My favorite illustration is the one of him flying with the birds,
you can see part of it on the right side, but it takes up two stars.


The little star charm is adorable! Such a cute detail.


A clock with both names round the edges, and a constellation of an elephant being eaten by a boa constrictor.
The fox is also one of the constellations, along with a few other charaters from the book!

If you couldn't tell, I really love this JSK!
I also recently added Mallorca Cutsew OP in Lavender, and the Dramatic Rose Special Set JSK in pink, both from Angelic Pretty, to my wardrobe when I visted San Francisco back in December. I got a cardigan from BTSSB, and a couple cutsews from AP as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment